You! Yes you! You found my podcast! Pat yourself on the back; you deserve it, buddy.

Welcome to The Art of Gaming podcast where I sit down with fellow gamers and we talk about the games we love and why we love them! You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll be entertained! Hosted by Michael Pierce (me!)

While you're here, why not follow me on twitter @aogpodcast and give the 'ol facebook a like at facebook.com/aogpodcast!
It might just brighten your day! (It'll brighten mine!)

Oh yeah, we're on iTunes!

Friday, April 21, 2017

Episode 08: The Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild

Welcome to another episode of The Art of Gaming Podcast! We've crossed into the world of the Switch and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild! I'm joined once again by my hetero life-mate, Jojo of Jojos GameShow as we discuss just how far the Zelda series has come and how much of a drastic change Breath of the Wild was for casual and hardcore Zelda fans. Stay a while and listen!

The Art of Gaming Episode 08 - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

No comments:

Post a Comment